Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Controls Great!

Loved the surprise ending!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Sweeeet

And very well made.

Good job guys.

MindScape MindScape

3.67 isn't a high enough score.

This game must've been a bitch to program, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, so it must be worth it.

Good job.

Smash 2 Smash 2

Good Game

Looks great and plays just how it should. I'm stupid and didn't pick up until the later levels that one of the powerups straps a gun to my paddle.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

awesome

I turned my speakers down and played this for far too long.

Top score: 378

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Good stuff

I enjoyed this game a lot, hitting children with shovels is good stuff; I got a hefty smile the first time it happened. It looked good and was fully functional, I'm sure this (and I saw you mention a sequel) will be a hit. Some things I'd like to see in the sequel is faster movement, everybody seemed to move and jump slow, and that pesky foreground got in my way for some cheap deaths more than a few times, it'd be nice of those were a little transparent or something. But yes, good stuff indeed.

-Chase

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Alright

Cute little game, reminds me of stuff in Highlights for Children or something. One thing though... a lot of the meat was NOT raw... so, maybe you should fix that? I got a perfect "Pussy Lover" score.. woo.

Newgrounds Logo ep.10 Newgrounds Logo ep.10

Wee

Good job making the game. A lot like Q-bert.. perfect controls.. I always sucked at Q-bert though, too slow, I end up just killing myself.

Kentucky Space Battles Kentucky Space Battles

Wow!!

That is really nice! There's so much to it! Real quality work! I love it!

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

Good Job!

That was great.. make another or something

TomokoSasaki responds: